Firefighters put out flames at apartment building
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
BINGHAMTON, N.Y. -- Firefighters are forced to fight flames multiple times at a Binghamton apartment. Fire broke out at the building along Mygatt Street during the early morning hours on Sunday.
It took firefighters three hours to put it out. The fire sparked again just before 10:00 a.m. According to fire officials, the flames began on the second floor. There was heavy damage on that level of the building. Fortunately, nobody was injured.