Fire destroys Parishville home
To view our videos, you need to
install Adobe Flash 9 or above. Install now.
Then come back here and refresh the page.
PARISHVILLE, N.Y. -- A Monday morning fire left a family of seven homeless. The fire broke out just after 10:30 a.m. on County Route 56 in the Town of Parishville.
Everyone inside was able to get out of the house safely.
Four crews were on scene for about five hours. Officials say the fire was started by an overheated wood stove, and the house is a total loss.
It was not insured, and the Red Cross will be helping the family.